After Cosmetic Tissue Fillers
- Remember there is an inflammatory reaction, which will cause swelling, to the injected material which will take approximately a week to resolve.
- Immediately following the injections, please avoid massaging the areas of injection for 5 days
- If you are experiencing discomfort, an ice pack or cool towel may help. An over the counter analgesic such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen is recommended.
- Bruising and mild swelling is possible. If bruising occurs it will take 10 to 14 days for complete resolution of the bruising.
- The injected material is temporary and lasts approximately 6-9 months.