- Immediately after your injections, please adhere to the following instructions for at least 2 hours:
Avoid massaging the areas of injection
You may contract the muscles in the injected area to help expedite uptake of the Botox/Dysport
- Please avoid strenuous exercise or “working out” for 24 hours.
- Also avoid the following for 24 to 48 hours after your injections:
Exposure to heat
Direct sun exposure
- Botox/Dysport takes around three (3) days to begin to work and peaks at around fourteen (14) days.
- Bruising is possible. If bruising occurs it will take 10-14 days for complete resolution.
- If you are experiencing discomfort, an ice pack or cool towel may help. An over the counter analgesic such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen is recommend.
- Effects last approximately 3 to 6 months.